Speaker, Future Forecasting
Cynthia brings creative and strategic insight to organizations, and she is currently focused on high social-impact work with the Thrive Foundation for Youth. Cynthia has over 15+ years of innovation and strategy consulting experience, advising executive clients, leading specific innovation opportunity workshops and leading organizational change projects for companies interested in maximizing their innovation potential.
* Healthcare data and analytics innovator at IMS Health. Commercial lead on significant new growth platform linking multiple data sources for commercial use across Provider, Payer, Government and Pharma sectors.
* Management Consulting Principal for life science and technology companies, with a focus on growth and innovation strategy.
* Innovation and Forecasting Instructor, Stanford University.
* Founder of Samson-McCann consumer products and home furnishings.
* IDEO Product Design Engineer on wide variety of high-tech and consumer products.
MBA, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
MS, Stanford University, Mechanical Engineering
BS, Stanford University, Product Design Engineering
Specialties: Innovation and Growth Strategy, Business Model Development and Implementation, Life Science and Healthcare Content, Innovation in Social Sector Organizations.